Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We want to make it easy for you to become an informed participant in your oral health care. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to help you feel comfortable asking us whenever you have a question. No question is ever silly, and we are here to help you with any concern you happen to have.
We've gathered some of our most commonly heard questions here for you to look through. If your question isn't answered here or you'd like more information, don't hesitate to give us a call!
- At what age should I start bringing my child to the dentist?
- Why do I have a toothache?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- How can I replace my missing or broken tooth?
- What is a dental implant?
- What is a root canal?
- How often should I change my toothbrush?
- Why are dental X-rays necessary?
- Are electric brushes (power brushes) good to use?
- What causes bad breath?
- How can I treat tooth sensitivity?
- How can I whiten my teeth?
- Do you treat anxious or fearful patients?
- Help! I have a dental emergency!
- How do you fix a chipped front tooth?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- What is the best whitening toothpaste?
- Why do I need a professional nightguard?
- What is the difference between a veneer and a crown?
- What is a nightguard?
- What is done at my child’s first dental appointment?
- What services does this office provide for children?
- My teeth are chipped and worn. What options do I have?
- What cosmetic options do you offer?